top of page
Community Foraging Tours & Plant Walks
- Apr 21, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PMThe Foxfire Museum, 98 Foxfire Ln, Mountain City, GA 30562, USARegistration now open!
- Apr 22, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM EDTBotanoLogos School of Herbal Studies, 68 N Main St #3, Clayton, GA 30525, USAHosted by BotanoLogos School of Herbal Studies Registration now open!
- Apr 28, 10:00 AMTessentee Bottomland Preserve, 2249 Hickory Knoll Rd, Franklin, NC 28734, USAHosted by Mainspring Conservation Trust
- May 20, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM EDTBotanoLogos School of Herbal Studies, 68 N Main St #3, Clayton, GA 30525, USAHosted by BotanoLogos School of Herbal Studies Registration now open!
- Jun 04, 7:00 PM EDT – Jun 09, 5:00 PM EDTJohn C. Campbell Folk School, Brasstown, NC 28902, USANow registering at www.folkschool.org
- Jul 17, 9:00 AM EDT – Jul 19, 3:00 PM EDT98 Foxfire Ln, 98 Foxfire Ln, Mountain City, GA 30562, USARegistration opens February 15th!
Refund Policy: Please note that we are a small family business and rely on tuition payments to offer our programs. Therefore, all sales are final. Refunds and credits are only available in the event of a serious personal or family emergency.
Inclement Weather Policy: Tours and workshops are held rain or shine. Only in the event of severe inclement weather will we contact you to reschedule.
Low Enrollment Policy: We reserve the right to cancel any of our programs due to low enrollment. In the event of cancellation, tickets can be refunded or credited to another program.
COVID-19 Policy: If you do not feel well, please stay home. Refunds/credits are available if you are exhibiting symptoms, have tested positive for COVID-19, or have been recently exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19.
For all ticket inquiries, please email email@example.com
bottom of page